image




Sunday, May 27, 2007


Our usual sunday morning sitting on the bench opposite 'the circle'

our beautiful playground.
our beautiful sanctuary.













Shijin and I depressed at the bubble tea shop cuz we couldn't find our dresses! Orchard Road, I'm so disappointed in you.













We took so many photos cuz today's our last sunday at 4 How Sun Drive for Bartley Christian Church before they tear down and rebuild. We had really good worship and thanksgiving service :)

After that, gladys, shzehui, shijin, rachel and I went shopping for dresses for gala night. Shzehui and gladys were the first to find their dresses while the rest of us just kept looking. We walked all over the place from Far East plaza to Wisma to Tangs to Heeren and a whole bunch of other places but we still couldn't find any nice dresses! What a dissappointment!

We didn't have much time left so changed to our 'sold out' t-shirts and met the rest from the cg to go to gdop at the national stadium. I loved the youth worship at the earlier part but it was so short!

When we got there, there was this woman who commented that she like our 'sold out' t-shirt and asked where we got it from. While I was on the mrt going home with Shijin, there was this guy who also commented on our t-shirt! Haha. I love our one-of-a-kind TM412 camp T-shirt!

It's been a long day and my legs are aching from shopping, walking, jumping...

Leaving for Cambodia tomorrow. Can't wait :D


Sorry so little photos. I've not much time and I'm so annoyed that they're not in order! Argh!








11:30 PM