image




Friday, June 29, 2007

We had lovely weather for our walk-a-jog this morning.
Though it was nastily hot.

Anyway, met lumsty, rachel, and alicia at sam's house and we all sqeezed into her cute, little black car. Apparently, you can only enter from one side of the car. There wasn't much room and I had to sit on Rachel! Sorry rachel, but I'm not heavy at all right? AND it wasn't my idea.

During the walk, we were singing all those lame songs: Twinkle twinkle, ABC, If you're happy and you know it clap you hands, stomp your feet, etc etc. Then impatient truckie called and interrupted our angelic singing. How thoughtless! But the npcc and st john girls probably thought we were crazy too. :p

Anyway, the BEST part was that Lee house got first runner up! Major improvement isn't it sam??? Totally unexpected. To think that we were walking all the way plus taking our own sweet time!

So exhausting. I wanna take a nap (:

5:27 PM