image




Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baptism today was just so....good. (i'm in lack of a better word here!)

I'm really touched by all those who came especially those who had other stuff going on but still came down to support me! There were so many more people who came than i expected. My godma and godpa flew from Paris to attend my baptism before going back to aussie! Everyone knew except for me cuz it was meant to be a surprise! Hah.

Thank you to all those who gave me prezzies, cards, gifts and all the love ;)

It's amazing how so many unexpected things that happen can make you feel so good (:

Something funny kashin said that got me thinkin:
"you look so ugly in the baptism photo but now you're beautiful in the radiance of baptism! congratulations!"

Now what's that supposed to mean??? hahaha. I seriously didn't know that photo was gonna be put in the bulletin okay? Smack in the middle some more - quoted from my cuzzie.

Nichola said she'll post the baptism photos on the cg blog so go check them out if you're interested! (:

Ezekiel 36:26
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you.

A promise that's gonna be kept (:


11:15 PM