image




Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Went to Plaza Sing with samantha after returning report books and all. We were planning to meet lumsty in school before heading for lunch but apparently, she was still at home. Probably snoring away. Hahaha :P

LUM XI MIN! Your communication skills ah! tsk tsk.

Shopped a little before pei jin and lumsty came and when they finally arrived, we ate at pastamania's - which lumsty was forever complaining about the food and about how rude her two younger sisters are! Heh. I think some people just never learn how to appreciate what they have!

Birthday prezzies to get:

From me to sam: A toothbrush holder with an hour glass to time how long she takes to brush her teeth! Hahaha. Saw this at Action City. I say she really needs this cuz she's so slow at everything. She's not just slow though, she's also BLUR! :P

From sam to lumsty: A birthday card from precious moments saying HEY BIG GUY! I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU A MASSAGE! Hahaha. (inside joke here!)
Sam was laughing like mad.

Okay i gotta go find some crafts to plan cuz i'm meeting hui and sharon for mob prep tomorrow. And then i better get started on some work. I definitely don't want to be cramming everything to the last minute.

5:13 PM