image




Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter on saturday was good (:
I brought lumsty, vain pok tennis woman and my beloved band mate down. And each lucky duck got to take home, i shall not even talk about it. I'm so jealous :P
Eileen as usual was busy camwhoring like mad, taking photos every 10 seconds or something, and i'm still waiting for her to upload so i can kope. Haha (:

Sports day tomorrow. I remember how ximin laughed at samantha and i last year but we assured her lee house was gonna be different this year. So let's just see how it goes tomorrow yeah?

I'm glad it's almost friday cuz there are lots of things to look forward to this weekend. Hui was right (:

1 Corinthians 3:7
So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything but only God who makes things grow.

My beginning my forever. (:

10:52 PM