This week's gone by really fast. Concert's over, thank goodness and that explains why i'm home a lot earlier (: I think we deserve a break anyway.
Lesson's been slightly more interesting. We used Macs during chemistry and watched this painful and extremely gross video during biology. And my bio lab partner sharmaine thought we were watching the insides of someone's nostril! Hahaha.
I got a message from hui about camp bunking and guess who i'm bunking with?? CELESTE TEO!! Haha our room's gonna be the most happening okay!! Sec 3 idol, bridge, pillow fights (and everyone knows who does this best :P) snacking, camwhoring and the many crazy pranks to play on people. Whoohoo. Church camp's gonna rock! (:
And i'm spending too much time on the computer. I should start doing my research now. Food preservation and river management. Totally unrelated -.-
This weekend, i'm gonna choose not to be tired, sian, complainy, whatever. Cuz i realised this kinda attitude and mindset's really contagious. And it spreads fast.