Godma made a deal with me last sunday. And a very cool one in fact. It actually motivates me to study! ;)
I read Ben's article yesterday which came out on Asian Mission. It wasn't fantabulously written and the family photo isn't great, but oh well, it's fine as long as i look okay :P It's his article anyway.
Tomorrow's gonna be a crazy day. I'll be out from like 7am-9pm. This is how my day goes: Tuition at aunty milac's, band prac, rachel's place, little india, cg outing and then finally home. That's like 5 places to rush to in 14 hours. And that's just my schedule for saturday. How on earth did my weekend become more busy than my weekdays?!
I really should get going now. Meeting hui in like half an hour to go for goforth tonight. Which reminds me, my ez link card is missing! Guess i'll be paying with coins for bus rides and buying standard one way tickets for the time being.