image




Friday, August 8, 2008

I've finally finished my geog assignment! :D
After many hours of unproductive research, i finally found more helpful websites. Jiayou to all those who are halfway through. Just two hours more till the dealine!

Mom went for her reunion dinner since her batch graduated in '78 marking 30 years since they graduated. Haha reminds me of how samantha wanted to organise a reunion when we all turn 30 so she can show us all her 'most suai bf' -.-

And the wep looks so cool! How come my class only got offered working at a childcare. I'd so much rather a hospital. It's so much more meaningful, not that being at a childcare isn't but maybe just because i already have a terrible 3-year-old at home. Haha i'm sure nichola can identify with this! :P

I miss being in my all girls' cg! When i told gladys that at her place two days ago she just looked at me and said, "Now you know, what have i been telling you all these years!"

Yeah lah, yeah lah.
I guess we only treasure the things we had when we don't have them anymore.

Labels:


9:44 PM